Climbing Club Events Made Simple
We know you have a lot competing for your time. We want to make sponsoring a climbing club as simple as possible. Just bring your kids – we’ll run it from there. No climbing experience necessary.
- $10 per climber includes shoes, harness, and instruction.
- Minimum of 4 climbers will make a club. There is no maximum, just tell us how many climbers you will bring in the registration so we can balance demand and staffing.
- Faculty sponsors must be present during the entire club climbing session.
- Multiple faculty sponsors are welcome and encouraged to lighten the load- particularly for larger groups.
- As a ‘thank-you’ for your help, Faculty sponsors will receive a family membership to the Ascent.
We have currently blocked out 2 Saturdays of the month 6-8pm. We will make more available as needed.
- 2nd Saturday: 1st -5th graders.
- 4th Saturday: 6th – 12th grade climbers
The format for the club time is:
0:00 – 0:15, gear-up and safety review
0:15 – 0:35, climbing skills tips or lesson (active, age-appropriate)
0:35 – 1:45, open climbing, challenge, or climbing activity (age-appropriate)
1:45 – 1:55, return gear
1:55 – 2:00, student pick-up.
Club periods will be directed by our coaching staff, all we ask is that you help us manage your students.
For more information and resources, contact Hailey@ClimbYourRock.com